The second floor Greenslope, named after the original lodge in the 1900’s offers large double windows, grand views of legendary Moosehead Lake, unspoiled forest and mountains and the stunning green slope of the lodge property. The king size bed is made of reclaimed wood that matches the large gas fireplace faced with hundred year-old, virgin forest lumber. Recently painted and redecorated in the fall of 2021, the Greenslope room is relaxing with dusty blue lake colors. Oversized leather chair with ottoman folds out to a twin bed to snuggle by the fire or for third guest. Room is complete with a private bath, bathtub/shower combination and built in compact refrigerator, flat screen TV and Keurig coffee maker. Children over age 15 are welcomed as the third guest in this room. *This room has been recently redecorated. Photos do not reflect current decor. Please call the lodge with questions.
- King bed.
- Recently painted and redecorated in the fall of 2021.
- Reclaimed wood gas fireplace.
- Incredible lake and mountain views.
- Built-in compact refrigerator.
- Private bath with jetted tub/shower combination.
- TV, clock with USB ports.
- Oversized leather chair can fold out for a twin size bed.
- Room capacity-3 persons.