The second floor Totem room celebrates Native American Indians, the first residents of the great Northwoods of Maine. Large double windows offer grand views of legendary Moosehead Lake, unspoiled forest and mountains. The four posters on the queen-sized bed are hand-carved totem poles depicting eagles, beaver, ravens and a bear with a fish. A large gas fireplace is faced with hundred year-old, virgin, forest, reclaimed lumber.
- Queen bed
- Reclaimed wood gas fireplace
- Incredible lake and mountain views
- Built-in compact refrigerator
- Private bath with jetted tub/shower combination
- HDTV, clock with USB ports
- Oversized leather chair can fold out for a child twin size bed