Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Top-Rated Bed & Breakfast
Beginning June 26 visitors from all states may come to Maine. Residents of Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Maine are not subject to restrictions.
Residents of all other states will not be required to quarantine after simply signing a brief “Certificate of Compliance” required by Governor Janet Mills. We will not ask questions regarding the form or seek documentation of any kind. We trust each guest to respect others by wearing a mask whenever socially distancing cannot be maintained.
Many Lodge rooms have private decks and the large indoor dining room and outside dining decks make social distancing very easy. Stay Small, Stay Safe at the Lodge. You can make reservations online easily.
Reservations can be cancelled or changed during the 2020 season with no penalty.
Enjoy a Relaxed Atmosphere
The pandemic that has gripped our world continues to evolve. We are keeping the health and safety of our guests and staff our top priority. We continue to monitor the situation and the ramifications on hotels and foodservice regularly. Once our doors open, this is the perfect place to enjoy the needed respite you deserve. Clean fresh air and wide open spaces are just the ticket to escape from anxious days. Here you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful lake view.
The Lodge will be offering self check-in and check-out.
Savor Our Adjusted Meal Service
Rest assured that during this time, our dedication to serving guests and catering to your needs continues to be of utmost importance. We will be adjusting our meal service policies to ensure safety and comfort. Breakfast service is being changed to a basket of breakfast goodies each morning that you can customize the evening prior. The same is true of daily snacks you can order for the following day, from homemade chocolate chip cookies or Moose-A-Lix trail mix. Just fill out your menu card and leave outside your door. We know that common areas for snacks are no longer recommended, so we have options for you. At this time, we are not serving dinner but supply a list of restaurants in the area from 2 miles to 15 minutes away.
Feel Safe with Enhanced Lodge Cleaning
- Easy luggage cleaning upon arrival
- Routinely sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces throughout the Lodge including doorknobs, handrails, tables, light switches by employees throughout the day
- We will provide increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas
- Housekeeping room service upon request – not done while guest is in the room
- Hand sanitizers for guests at entrance
Explore Maine on Safe-Guided Trips
The Maine Governor has also issued guidelines for guided trips. Here are a few points and like the rest of this will be updated as needed. In the first phase including June, no outside food preparation like the hot breakfast or Call of the Wildlife trip will be allowed. All equipment used by each guest like fishing rods, paddles, life jackets, and any other high touch areas will be sanitized before and after use.
- Guests are not to ride in the same vehicle to or from any guided activity.
- Guests should provide their own water bottles, sunscreen, insect repellent and food while in the field.
- Wear face coverings when indoors or when unable to maintain physical distancing. Face coverings that become wet must be replaced with dry face coverings. COVID-19 Guided
- Guides will have readily available hand sanitizer, cleaning products and spare face coverings on every trip.
- Extra care will be taken when close contact will occur such as while in a small boat or canoe. Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between individuals to the highest degree possible.
We’re Here for You!
Please feel free to call 207-695-4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC, Hospitality Maine, National Restaurant Association and the state of Maine. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel.
Wishing you good health and safety,
Dennis & Linda Bortis and our Lodge staffBook Now