As a pet guest your dog will be pampered with:
- Plush dog beds
- Bowls for food and water
- Pet towels
Enhance Their Stay
A few considerations before you arrive:
- Maximum size – 70 pounds/1 dog per room (Allagash & Baxter only).
- Dog should be on flea and tick medication.
- $45 per night charge*. Please include your pet on your room reservation.
- Dogs should not be left alone in your room.
- Dogs cannot be taken on any adventures such as Moose Safaris.
Dogs are not permitted in the main Lodge at our bed and breakfast in Maine, or on furniture in your room. Dogs must be on a leash to walk along the back of the stone wall along the property edge. Please refrain from bringing your dog near the fire pit, in gardens, or in guest areas. Towels are provided for clean up before entering your room. The dumpster is located behind the carriage house to clean up after your dog. If your dog is left alone in the room, we reserve the right to refuse daily housekeeping and turndown service. Please arrange for service.
* In addition to the nightly charge, a $200 refundable pet security deposit is required in case of property damage. Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the lodge, its owners and its staff from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.