Make the most of your stay at our Maine bed and breakfast lodging with one of our vacation packages. We have created these specials and packages to help our guests delight in their stay. Explore the area and enjoy many activities. We are happy to help you plan the perfect vacation.
North Woods Immersion
Immerse yourself in the North woods of Maine with an experience you will long remember. This intimate Adventure Lodge has just what the outdoor junky is looking for.
This 4 nights & 3 full days package includes:
- Day 1: Hour long seaplane ride to the tip of the Penobscot River; includes canoe ride to Lobster Lake, hiking, fishing, exploring and a delicious fireside lobster or steak dinner cooked shore side by your guide (full day trip)
- Day 2: Full-day whitewater rafting including lunch, back by 4:00
- Day 3: Complete hiking instructions to Gulf Hagas with picnic lunch – be sure to bring a camera and water shoes to cool off in the river
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Lodge at Moosehead Lake Tote bag as a memento
Package rate starts at $2,429 plus tax for 2 persons, varies based on room selection
Scheduling of trips is handled by the lodge based on availability. Full itinerary will be provided at check-in. Add dinner in the Lakeview dining room. Ala Carte menu and pricing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Advance reservations are a must.
*Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Private Grouse and Woodcock Hunting from the Lodge
During the month of October, experience upland bird hunting at its finest while enjoying the luxury of the Lodge at Moosehead Lake! You’ll experience world class upland bird cover and some of the best hunting in New England.
Enjoy two nights at the Lodge at Mooshead Lake with a full day hunting. Razzmatazz and Finnegan, two AKC English Cocker senior and master hunter title birding dogs, will be your companions in the field. These beautiful field champions, along with David Giampetruzzi, Registered Maine Guide have a real passion for the sport. David, a retired U.S. Army Lt. Cornel, has lived his entire life in Maine and has made the pursuit of upland game birds a lifelong challenge.
- Available during October only
- Two nights at the Lodge for 1 or 2 person(s)
- Full day hunting (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Breakfast every morning and lunch on your hunt included
- David will prepare your birds and serve them in the privacy of Chloe’s pub with the appropriate beverage as an appetizer for 2
You’ll find the Moosehead Lake area scenic, remote and a hunter’s paradise. The expansion of the pulp paper industry, abandoned apple orchards and old farm places have improved the habitat conditions for grouse.
Package price starts at $1,255 plus tax and is based on specific rooms in the Lodge; suite upgrades may be available for a fee. Add an additional day plus room, breakfast and lunch on the hunt for $849
AVAILABLE: October Only
*Hunting package is based on availability and designed for 1 or 2 guests.
Order the remembrance package to be delivered to your room. Included are two luxurious full-length Moosehead Lake Robes detailed with an elegant welt pocket and the Lodge logo, two crystal champagne flutes with etched moose and a bottle of chilled La Francasie Brut by Taittinger.
Price: $399 plus tax
Maine Elopement Package
Our elopement package is just for the Bride & Groom and has everything you need for the most romantic event in your life.
The package features a garden ceremony overlooking Moosehead Lake with an indoor location provided for inclement weather. We provide a bridal bouquet & groom boutonniere, along with a local minister or Justice of the Peace to perform the ceremony. Capture the memories with a 10-page deluxe album filled with 20 photos from your one-hour photo shoot. Dinner for two, a wedding cake, and much more is also included.