At our Moosehead Lake Inn, we host intimate elopements on Sundays through Thursdays, from May through October. To ensure privacy and exclusivity, our Maine elopements are between 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., followed by cake cutting and a champagne toast. You may choose from a variety of locations on the grounds, or within the lodge’s common rooms. Allow us to create an intimate and exquisite setting for your special day.
This package is just for the Bride & Groom, and is perfect with everything you need for the most romantic event in your life. This two hour event is orchestrated to ensure that you need only show up with your attire, your marriage license, and the rings.
- Garden ceremony overlooking Moosehead Lake with an indoor location provided for inclement weather
- Bridal bouquet & groom boutonniere
- Local minister or Justice of the Peace to perform ceremony
- Photographer for one hour and 10 page (20 photos) Deluxe Album (5×7)
- Dinner for two in the Lakeview dining room or deck overlooking the lake.
- Gourmet wedding cake (flavor of your choice)
- Champagne Toast
- Two nights at our bed and breakfast in Maine in one of our Carriage House Suites with double Jacuzzi-style tub
- Turndown service with Champagne and strawberries delivered to your room night of the wedding
- 2-course Maine lodge breakfast each morning
- Wedding Ceremony Director
- Free anniversary cake when you book a return visit (within 2 years)
- Plus 2 lodge logo champagne flutes
Package price: $2,500 (prevailing Maine State lodging tax will apply, Gratuity for waitstaff and housekeeping are not included)
Please note: Package is inclusive of all service charges. Package is only available for Bride & Groom. Dinner plans for other guests can be made for up to 6. Rates based on consultation with Chef and menu selections. Depending on season – 2 night stays for other guests may be required. Bartender services available.
*Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. 3rd party gift certificates cannot be used for this package.
Add-ons for your package:
- Ceremony musicians: to include but not limited to harpist, guitar, violin, keyboard, cello, etc. (Prices vary)
- Other adventure activities can be arranged. See our Maine vacations adventures page.
- Extended night stays based on availability