We provide relaxed gourmet dining at our Lodge in Greenville, Maine, from our multi-course North woods breakfast served every morning to our dinners featuring Up North Cuisine. Let us know in advance and we are happy to accommodate Gluten Free and other special dietary needs.
Breakfasts consist of a self-serve bar of juices, handmade pastries, fruit, breads, cereals, yogurt and a Chef’s choice hot entrée including such specialties as broccoli and bacon frittatas, Belgium waffles topped with warm peaches, German Apple Pancakes, and Eggs Benedict with choice of Canadian bacon or smoked salmon.
Book your Room and make your dinner reservation in the Lakeview dining room on Friday, Saturday & Sunday from mid-June through Mid-October.
- Dinner menu is Ala carte Summer and Fall including starters, entrées and desserts.
- More casual winter suppers are available on Friday & Saturday from January through March. These are pre-fixed menus. $25 pp
SAFARI CAMP DINNERS – $49 pp
Sunday evenings in July & August, the Lodge offers a very special and social treat. Watch the sunset while dining Al fresco under stars and candlelight prepared by our Maine Wilderness Guide – Mark.
Safari Camp Dinner include:
- Fresh garden salads
- Campfire biscuits, fresh corn on the cob, skillet potatoes
- Either lobster or steak prepared over an outside fire
- S‘mores Bar featuring natural Maine made marshmallows, whole wheat graham crackers and Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares