We host intimate weddings on Sundays through Thursdays, May through October, and any day of the week, November through March. To ensure privacy and exclusivity, intimate ceremonies are held between 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., followed by cake cutting and a champagne toast. You may choose from a variety of locations on the grounds, or within the lodge’s common rooms. Allow us to create an intimate and exquisite setting for your special day.
Elegant Elopements “Just for 2”
This package is just for the Bride & Groom, and is perfect with everything you need for the most romantic event in your life. This 2 hour event is orchestrated to ensure that you need only show up with your clothes, your marriage license, the rings, and we'll take care of everything else.
- Garden Ceremony overlooking Moosehead Lake with an indoor location provided for inclement weather
- Bridal Bouquet & Groom Boutonniere
- Local Minister or Justice of the Peace to perform ceremony
- Photographer for one hour and 10 page (20 photos) Deluxe Album (5x7)
- Dinner for two with a bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Two Tier Wedding Cake, (flavor of your choice)
- Two Nights, Carriage House Suite Accommodations with double Jacuzzi-style tub
- Turndown Service with Champagne and Strawberries delivered to your room night of the wedding
- 2-course gourmet breakfast each morning
- Wedding Ceremony Director
- Free anniversary cake when you book a return visit (within 2 years)
- Plus 2 lodge logo champagne flutes
Package price: $2,500 (includes gratuity, prevailing Maine State lodging tax will apply)
Additional Eloping Package Inclusions:
- Massage $95.00 per person (1 hour)
- Ceremony musicians: to include but not limited to harpist, guitar, violin, keyboard, cello, etc. (Prices vary.)
- Other adventure activities can be arranged
- Extended night stays based on availability
Please note: Package is inclusive of all service charges. Package is only available for Bride & Groom. Additional guests (up to 12) $50.00 per person for dinner.
Share with Family & Friends
Sometimes a smaller or more intimate wedding experience is in order. For couples who desire a ceremony to include family members and close friends, the Lodge is the perfect choice. We offer Elopement Packages for up to 20 persons to include all of our 9 rooms – occupancy up to 20 for a two night stay.
Teamwork is more important than ever in today’s challenging economy. Just as challenging is creating an atmosphere conducive to learning and removed from the day-to-day pressures of the workplace. The Lodge at Moosehead Lake, one of the country’s most captivating hideaways northwest of Bangor, offers a refreshing break from the normal hustle and bustle. It’s also a cost-effective solution that allows managers to focus on teamwork in a secluded setting. The Lodge at Moosehead Lake offers the perfect atmosphere and amenities for restful and relaxing get-aways, as well as more structured team-building exercises. The recently remodeled dining room overlooks the breathtakingly beautiful, pristine waters of Moosehead Lake. This room features seating for up to 35 and can be outfitted to answer most audiovisual needs.
Other amenities include:
- A relaxing pub with full bar, pool table and high definition television
- WIFI access, business services, and visual equipment can be rented.
- The ability to lock in all facilities including nine uniquely decorated rooms exclusively for your group.
- Full breakfasts to all lodging guests and for meetings groups
- Arrangements for snacks, beverages, lunches and dinners
- Complete concierge services including access to Maine Registered Guides for fly fishing, hiking, Moose Safari's, dog sledding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and canoe trips.
- Spa services are also available.
Your group will leave refreshed, motivated and with renewed team spirit.
Call now to start planning for your meeting.
Bride & Groom Photo by Kevin Couture Photography