At our Moosehead Lake Inn, we host intimate elopements on Sundays through Thursdays, every month but April and November. To ensure privacy and exclusivity, our Maine elopements are between 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., followed by cake cutting and a champagne toast. You may choose from a variety of locations on the grounds, or within the lodge’s common rooms. Allow us to create an intimate and exquisite setting for your special day.
This package is just for the Bride & Groom, and is perfect with everything you need for the most romantic event in your life. This two hour event is orchestrated to ensure that you need only show up with your clothes, your marriage license, and the rings.
- Garden ceremony overlooking Moosehead Lake with an indoor location provided for inclement weather
- Bridal bouquet & groom boutonniere
- Local minister or Justice of the Peace to perform ceremony
- Photographer for one hour and 10 page (20 photos) Deluxe Album (5×7)
- Dinner for two with a bottle of house Wine or Champagne either in the Lakeview dining room or arranged for an intimate evening on your private deck.
- Two tier wedding cake (flavor of your choice)
- Two nights at our bed and breakfast in Maine in the Carriage House Suite with double Jacuzzi-style tub
- Turndown service with Champagne and strawberries delivered to your room night of the wedding
- 2-course Maine lodge breakfast each morning
- Wedding Ceremony Director
- Free anniversary cake when you book a return visit (within 2 years)
- Plus 2 lodge logo champagne flutes
Package price: $2,500 (includes gratuity, prevailing Maine State lodging tax will apply)
Call us at 207-695-4400 to start planning your elopement!
Please note: Package is inclusive of all service charges. Package is only available for Bride & Groom. Dinner plans for other guests can be made for up to 20. Rates based on consultation with Chef and menu selections. Depending on season – 2 night stays for other guests may be required. Bartender services available.
Add-ons for your package:
- Ceremony musicians: to include but not limited to harpist, guitar, violin, keyboard, cello, etc. (Prices vary)
- Other adventure activities can be arranged. See our Maine vacations adventures page.
- Extended night stays based on availability