At the Lodge we take a good night’s sleep very seriously. We know are guests are often a little stressed, over worked and need to decompress. Retreat to our cozy Maine lodge and drift away to dreamland in our luxury suites. Here is what you can expect:
- The very best mattresses money can buy – no kidding. Dennis & Chloe try each one out personally.
- 500 plus thread count sheets, pressed as smooth as silk. Close your eyes and imagine crawling in. Great sensation.
- Take a deep breath – that‘s fresh, clean air with a hint of pine. A wonderful smell. No scented soap or fabric softeners at the Lodge.
- Open your windows on a summer night and feel the cool lake air on your face. A good night’s sleep should also include a cool room.
- And while those windows are open, you will hear almost nothing. Such amazing quiet. Maybe the sound of a loon calling to its mate.
That is all. Then you drift off.