A haven from the hectic pace of the busy world, the Lodge Spa offers:
Lily Bay Spa Experience
Spend a half day in a place of deep relaxation, tranquility and renewal for your mind and body at the Lodge at Moosehead Lake. In the new luxury Mt. Kineo Suite, atop the Carriage House, overlooking Moosehead Lake you will experience the cool breeze of the North woods, take in the view or unwind by the large stone fireplace. Your treatment starts with a sixty minute Therapeutic massage, Deep Tissue Massage or Hot Stone Massage by our professional therapists. There is no rush!
Upon completion or while you drift off, a bath is drawn for you in our double slipper soaking tub. You have a choice of either Lavender or Ylang Ylang Bath Salts specially prepared by Maine Mountain Soap and Candle Company, a specialty shop in Greenville. Settle into a really good book or sip a glass of wine.
Included in your service:
- 60 Minute Therapeutic Massage
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of spring water
- A house Chardonnay or Cabernet OR Tea Forté Gourmet tea – specify at check-in
- Luxurious thick white towels
- Super silky microfiber and soft terry Lodge robes
- Scented candles
$199 single | $349 for double
Gratuity is not included
Massage appointments are available in the privacy of your guest room or suite. In-room massage appointments of sixty or ninety minutes are available.
- Circulatory Swedish Massage – one hour $105.00
- Deep Tissue or Sports Massage – one hour $105.00
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy – one hour $125.00
“Our experience at your Inn was awesome. What a great 50th birthday. My time at the spa was a special treat. As soon as I stepped into the suite I new it would be wonderful. Lisa was waiting for me and the experience began.
After the 90 minute massage, I was treated to a wonderful spa bath complete with my bottle of wine. That was a real treat. After the bath I wrapped myself in the robe and sat in front of the fire. I then focused on the magical views and cleared my mind of all thoughts.
It was something I never get the chance to do and it was a WOW experience. Thanks for offering this service.”
– Sherri Slater
- Service hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 noon or 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Advanced reservations are requested.
- Short term notice may not guarantee the availability of services.
- Cancellation of services requires 24 hour notice or the services will be charged in full to the guest’s account.
Types of Massage Available
- Therapeutic massage
A classic Swedish massage, focusing on stress relief and soothing tired muscles.
- Deep Tissue massage
Alleviate soreness or tension by targeting the deeper muscles and connective tissue.
- Hot Stone Massage
Heated stones are placed on the body, to soothe and relax tightness in your muscles.